Hi All
I am attaching the Dissertation on subject "Cloud Computing and Information Technology" which was presented by me as part of fourth Semester submission.
The material is Copyright of Mr. Shail Vora and its' my original work. Unfair use of the same without due acknowledgement is an offense under Indian law.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kNshODsfnmETaYSE8i66dR2jKTNn9ncd/view?usp=sharing
Thanks
Shail
The blog intends to share, inform, discuss and debate Intellectual Property wrt International and Indian scenarios. The blog would be specially beneficial to students of IPR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LLM IPR Course in Gujarat
Today, we shall focus on list of colleges which offer courses in IPR in Gujarat. Ever since I completed my LLB from Gujarat university, I w...
-
Hi All Before I begin, I would like to welcome you all to this blog. I have made small humble beginning. Lets see how far it goes and wha...
-
Today, we shall focus on list of colleges which offer courses in IPR in Gujarat. Ever since I completed my LLB from Gujarat university, I w...
-
Patent Agent Examination 2020 Hi All We all had been eagerly waiting for Patent Agent Exam 2020. Finally Government of India has announc...
No comments:
Post a Comment